jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Google AdSense Account Disabled - I have tried now Please Suggest What I am mis

1. neerajv95 profile image51
    neerajv95posted 3 years ago

Google AdSense Account Disabled -  I have tried now Please Suggest What I am missing anymore?

I've been trying to associate a Google AdSense account for the past several days, The message I get on the Earnings Page is "Association Disabled by You or by Google for TOS Violation. and still I have 12 publish hubs in good quality. and Google Reports says :- In order to use AdSense monetization products on your website, you must have access to edit the source code of the webpages where you'd like the ads to be displayed. I still have no idea please suggest anymore.

2. Kathleen Odenthal profile image94
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years ago

a TOS violation means that Google has noticed unusual activity, such as clicking on your own ads or encouraging others to click on your ads. once that violation is in place, you can't be approved for Google AdSense. As of right now they are not making any exceptions on this rule.

1. neerajv95 profile image51
      neerajv95posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Kathleen you really very helpful sharing experience thank you !!

2. Kathleen Odenthal profile image94
      Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years agoin reply to this

no problem! glad I could help!

3. vbnettutorials profile image60
    vbnettutorialsposted 3 years ago

if you have a blog or website, you can pass this by making a new add and add it you your blog/site so that google might know that the site is yours.. it also happens to me. i just place 1 ad and i got fully approved.. hope it helps..

1. Kathleen Odenthal profile image94
      Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years agoin reply to this

or creating a new google account can get you around this (but dont tell anyone I told you guys wink )

2. neerajv95 profile image51
      neerajv95posted 3 years agoin reply to this

wow vbnettutorials congrats.... thanks for sharing knowledge and support.

3. vbnettutorials profile image60
      vbnettutorialsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

you're welcome. anytime. neerajv95.. just came here on HP to help people. smile

working