jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Are you all making good money on hubpages?

1. Free2writ3 profile image60
    Free2writ3posted 3 years ago

Are you all making good money on hubpages?

2. wqaindia profile image80
    wqaindiaposted 3 years ago

I am not here to earn money. It is my hobby to write in my areas of expertise and learn new things by interacting with more intelligent hubbers. If money comes by surprize, it is welcome. For example only last month Google Adsense wire transferred more than $100 which is sufficient to wage my internet bill for one year. Now if HP also shows such good gesture, it will encourage me to write more hubs. I enjoy writing and all my content is going to my own wallet at webquestionanswers. But I am sure that technical persons might be earning good money at HP by weaving web of hubs.

3. Sundeep Kataria profile image74
    Sundeep Katariaposted 3 years ago

From what I have been reading on hubpages - the hubs, forums and answers to questions, not everyone is making money on the hubpages. In fact if you do some research you will come across the poll survey data which shows the percentage of hub wirters in each segment 0 to $10 / month ........above $500 per month.

In fact, my own conclusion about being successful in making money on hubpages is is a result of the combined contribution of each of the following factors:

1.    The subject of your hub - its relevance, popularity and utility

2.    The contents : quality, quantity and SEO friendly keywords

3.    The title of the hub

4.    Keyword research – before writing the hub

5.    SEO – after writing the hub

6.    Number of followers you have on hubpages

7.    Number of the hubs

8.    Interlinking of hubs

9.    Patience

1. peeples profile image94
      peeplesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

#9 is by far the one that is the hardest but needed!

4. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

I make enough to pay a few bills a year. I do not make enough to pay all of my bills, but then again I am not exactly writing on a regular basis. Sundeep has a very valid answer. Making money here is not an over night thing. It requires a good bit of work and time.

5. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 3 years ago

You get out what you put in and what you learn. This will never replace your day job, but it can provide a stead hobby fund and also be a great jumping off point into your own content and websites.

6. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I make enough to buy a few CDs and some beer every once in awhile.

7. goodnews11 profile image90
    goodnews11posted 3 years ago

I have just started earning here. But earning through hubpages is slower when compared to bubblews.

8. Novel Treasure profile image88
    Novel Treasureposted 3 years ago

I make enough to get a monthly pay out. It isn't to the point where I can quit my day job, but its nice to have discretionary income that steadily increases over time.

working