jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

How many hours a day do you recommend spending on Hubpages to generate cash flow

1. mdscoggins profile image83
    mdscogginsposted 3 years ago

How many hours a day do you recommend spending on Hubpages to generate cash flow?

2. sherwani profile image61
    sherwaniposted 3 years ago

Don't know. But I am trying 1 quality Hub per day till I reach 100 hubs

1. mdscoggins profile image83
      mdscogginsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hi Sherwani, do you also have a blog or another online resource to increase traffic?

2. sherwani profile image61
      sherwaniposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Nah, I just believe in good quality hubs, and the traffic will come by itself

3. profile image71
    Praneeth Inspireposted 3 years ago

I would say it takes around a couple hours to write a decent article or fiction story, so that's what I'm starting with. Also vary articles up so you don't get bored of writing about the same thing over and over again. I started a week ago and I'm at 18 cents, but it's keeping me motivated.

4. mgeorge1050 profile image78
    mgeorge1050posted 3 years ago

I don't make a lot of money yet, but it is slowly coming in.  I enjoy several  10-15 minute sessions every day on Hubpages to equal an hour or two each day.  I do spend more time when I am writing a new hub.

1. sherwani profile image61
      sherwaniposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Well, I have more time than that. I don't get up unless the hub is complete, which takes up to 4 hours

5. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 3 years ago

Once you have built up a good solid base of quality content, you don't really need to spend much time at all.

I generally write about 2 hubs every 3 months now.

However I average a few hundred dollars each month on this account, plus payout every other month on another account.

The older a good quality unique hub gets, the more traffic it gets organically.

6. isharkbait profile image93
    isharkbaitposted 3 years ago

That depends on how much you want to make. Do you want to be able to quit your job? Do you want to put a tank of gas in your car? No matter what the answer is it is going to take time. The longer your here the more you make. Right now I earn a tank of gas each month, but my end goal is to be able to make a student loan payment. I spend around 1-2 hours writing a hub and I try to write one each week.

working