jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Should I apply for Google AdSense... again?

1. Elizabeth Bowers profile image82
    Elizabeth Bowersposted 3 years ago

Should I apply for Google AdSense... again?

I applied when I had 10 hubs... rejected.  Applied when I had about 15 hubs... rejected.  I now have 20 hubs.  Should I try again, or should I wait?  This is a very confusing process for me, as I'm not exactly sure what they're looking for.  Both times they told me I didn't have enough content in my hubs, but most of my hubs are around or over 3k words... What should I do?

2. Jodah profile image90
    Jodahposted 3 years ago

Elizabeth, I think I was originally advised to have 20 hubs before I applied. I applied then and didn't have a problem, so apart from that I don't know what else they look for.Maybe you need to have a certain number of images etc.I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will reply.

3. promisem profile image98
    promisemposted 3 years ago

Google is becoming a bit tighter with approving AdSense applications and is also slowing the growth rate for the amount of revenue it is sharing.

The answer they gave when rejecting your application is probably just a canned response. I would wait longer before applying again.

Also, it's not just the length of the hubs but also the categories (whether they have strong appeal to advertisers) and the amount of traffic the hubs receive.

4. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

I have looked over a few of your Hubs briefly Elizabeth. You are new so I will tell you that you should try to include in each Hub at least 3+ photos, a video, a poll/quiz/table/map. They count as content.

Since you have already applied to Google AdSense twice then you should wait until you have been here about 6 months. You will have more Hubs by then anyway. :-)

5. goodnews11 profile image90
    goodnews11posted 3 years ago

Check whether you have any violated content in your hubs. If every thing is OK, then apply again..

All the best!!

6. Kathleen Odenthal profile image95
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years ago

I would wait til you have been here 2-3 months. Sometimes it isn't quantity or quality that adsense looks for, but total reach and length of time on a certain site.

working