jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Opened this account 2 years ago almost, just started posting hubs. Should I star

1. BLynd Logyk profile image76
    BLynd Logykposted 3 years ago

Opened this account 2 years ago almost, just started posting hubs. Should I start a new account?

Wondering if this might affect the view/rating structure in any way.

2. profile image0
    temptor94posted 3 years ago

You don't need to start a new account. You can start posting hubs anytime after you first opened your account, there is no restriction.

Rating is done based on the quality of hubs publishes, how much interaction you do on Hub pages (like viewing and commenting on other hubs, answering questions, posting questions, participating in forums, taking polls, etc)

More interaction and better quality hubs will increase your rating. However, if your main aim is to earn money through Hub Pages, the rating won't matter.

BLynd Logykposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Great, thank you kindly for your response, temptor.

3. wqaindia profile image80
    wqaindiaposted 3 years ago

BLynd Logyk, need not open new account and profile of hubbers at hubpages are immortal and remain for ever. But it is always advisable to check the account settings by visiting and editing your own profile to rejuvenate the account as you might have missed many new features applied at HubPages. For example you may like to use the © Copyright on your hubs. The © Copyright feature can be applied to all your hubs through edit mode and it your hub will display the © Copyright year as the year of publishing or updating of your hub.

BLynd Logykposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for that information!

4. sadstill22 profile image60
    sadstill22posted 3 years ago

no, no need to start a new one. I know a hubber who open this account for 3 years but only a handful of hubs. Recently, he started to write again.

5. Maggie.L profile image82
    Maggie.Lposted 3 years ago

No, you don't need to open a new account. I opened my account 3 years ago and only published a few hubs then. I've only recently came bach to hubpages after a 2 year break and still using the same account.

working