jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How many people post a hub everyday?

1. Melissa Noon profile image77
    Melissa Noonposted 3 years ago

How many people post a hub everyday?

So I have been trying to write a hub everyday and tonight the inspiration just is not coming and wonder how many people write everyday, and if not what is the average amount of hubs you post a week?

2. poppyr profile image98
    poppyrposted 3 years ago

Just think about literally everything you have ever done, ever, and think how you can somehow impart that knowledge or wisdom into an article.  I didn't think I could do it either; when I was joining other pages as a teenager before I discovered HP, I would be proud of one or two articles a week.  I've been part of HP for just under three weeks and publishd 29 articles.  Just sit down and scribble down things you've done, places you've seen, places you've eaten - did you go to a great restaurant once?  Have you been on a package holiday that you could review?  Do you happen to know great places to eat in a certain town or city?  Brainstorm ideas and figure out how to turn them into hubs; the ideas will come smile (still following you and loving your work so far)

3. Melissa Noon profile image77
    Melissa Noonposted 3 years ago

Thanks for your advice and i love your hubs about Japan. I always wanted to go there and seeing your hubs makes me want to go even more.

I have a couple in the works in the progress involving abandoned towns, Sims, and writer exercises, as well as many research articles that I still need to format to make it hub friendly but I feel really depressed and mad at myself that I don't have anything ready just yet tonight. This will be the first night that I don't have a article ready.

But reviews...yes I can do a couple of reviews, and maybe the process of planning a trip overseas (first time i will be leaving the USA), so maybe I can come up with something tonight. I will see if anything comes to my mind before the end of the night.

4. weezyschannel profile image86
    weezyschannelposted 3 years ago

I write about my life's journeys. Things that have happened to me and my family over the years there are a few articles that are not part of my life but mostly things that have affected me

1. Melissa Noon profile image77
      Melissa Noonposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I simply write what interests me or stories that pop into my head and usually one will just stick with me long enough for me to decide to write it down and than it goes here.

Thanks for answering my question

working