jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Why can't I get Google AdSense to work?

1. Alashae Waya profile image59
    Alashae Wayaposted 3 years ago

Why can't I get Google AdSense to work?

I've tried and tried with no luck. Please help?

2. Velcapitan profile image60
    Velcapitanposted 3 years ago

You need to add more details. 
    Do you already have an account?

Alashae Wayaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

have a google account. Applied for the GoogleAd and was turned down.

3. profile image0
    temptor94posted 3 years ago

Did you apply for the AdSense account through HubPages. Then it would get rejected as AdSense needs:
    a) a rich amount of text content in the webpage that you are planning to use for hosting the ads
    b) considerable amount of webpage visits
    I can see that you have published 2 hubs. I have heard that it takes at least 10-15 hubs to get enough text content for an AdSense approval. And with those many hubs, your audience would also have increased and traffic generation will be more.
    I also got rejected by AdSense for the same reason. Now I will apply for a second time only after I have published enough hubs.
    Btw, you have a very interesting profile description, it's reminds me of myself smile I also love Harry Potter and Once Upon a Time series. Welcome to HubPages!

Well hopefully I can get enough up. Thanks!

4. profile image51
    AvaT25posted 3 years ago

"Same story here. Honestly, I have given up on Google Adsense, I tried some of the alternatives and found Qadabra to be the best so far. You can get your ads up and running in 15 seconds and thats what I was really looking for, to just start making money without all the waiting that Adsense had me do.

How?

working