How do I get set up to get paid for my hubs?

1. Coco Allure profile image60
    Coco Allureposted 3 years ago

How do I get set up to get paid for my hubs?

2. Fred Arnold profile image60
    Fred Arnoldposted 3 years ago

First, you have to get enough content to be accepted into the HubPages Earnings Program. You send a request through Google Adsense and requires a Google account. It states you need 10 well written and featured articles on here for the best chance to be accepted into the program.

Second, you need a paypal account.

Third, you need to fill out the tax information form in your account management screen.

Fourth, you need to hit pay out ($50). Once you hit payout you can transfer the money directly to your paypal account.

Fifth, connect your paypal account to your bank account so you can transfer the funds to your bank account.

3. NathaNater profile image89
    NathaNaterposted 3 years ago

You go to your My Account page; you can get there from the drop-down that comes up when you hover the cursor over your user name in the upper-right of this (or any) page. On My Account, you click the Earnings tab and then click the Settings tab. From there, you can configure each Ad Program option; it's been a couple years since I've done it, but what I remember is that even without an Adsense account, if you click configure (or, maybe, "get started") at your Adsense option on the Earnings/Settings page, then it will kind of walk you through the application process for Adsense, including a link to Adsense; again, it's been years, but that's what I remember. Once you have an Adsense account you can then set up your HP Ad Program and eBay, on the Earnings/Settings page. For Amazon, you need to get an Amazon Associates account and plug your ID from there into your Earnings/Settings here. If you don't have an Adsense account, I'm sure you can get one, you write very good articles.