jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What is a good number of total views for your first month on HP?

1. Gods Provision profile image60
    Gods Provisionposted 3 years ago

What is a good number of total views for your first month on HP?

We've been on HubPages for 2 weeks now, and are still trying to get some things figured out... like traffic, the views, and scores, etc. We've never blogged or written elsewhere. We've tried getting a new Hub on here at least every other day, but we're still trying to learn how to draw in traffic. I was just wondering what your total views were the first month you were on HubPages. Ours is 730 at the 2 week point. Is that okay? I know that everyone has their own writing technique, topics, life experience, and everyone's numbers will be different. I'm just trying to figure out how we are doing.

2. RockyMountainMom profile image80
    RockyMountainMomposted 3 years ago

I didn't break 1,000 views until about six weeks...so that seems pretty darned good compared to the the posts I've seen over time asking similar questions.  I've been here around 2 months, so I still tend to be looking for and/or notice newbie type questions.  So I'm definitely not an expert, but probably wouldn't remember the answer to this if it saw it a few months from now.  Welcome to hubpages.

1. Gods Provision profile image60
      Gods Provisionposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks. I will have to try to figure out how to go through older questions to see the ones like mine. I'm even newer to the Q&A section, so... it will be interest. I'm sure it is easy once you know how.

2. RockyMountainMom profile image80
      RockyMountainMomposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I actually have trouble finding certain topics still--especially in the questions section.

3. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 3 years ago

I think I had about 20 views my whole first month smile Now I average about 3,000 per day.

The key is your title - answer a question people are Googling with your title, you'll do well.

working