jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What am I allowed to post?

1. PreciousArtist profile image59
    PreciousArtistposted 3 years ago

What am I allowed to post?

I've read some of the basic things for this site...and I apologize for putting this in the wrong category but aside from writing things that you're very passionate about is it okay if I post poems? or a personal essay? Can someone please tell me what's right and what's wrong?

2. profile image0
    Lybrahposted 3 years ago

Your cat is really, really cute.  What is his/her name?

1. PreciousArtist profile image59
      PreciousArtistposted 3 years agoin reply to this

haha it's not my cat..i wish it was XD i did have a cat though~ she was all orange and I named her sunset(:

3. Diana Lee profile image84
    Diana Leeposted 3 years ago

Pretty much anything that hasn't been published anywhere else online can be posted here as long as there is no profanity and it is tastefully written. Quality is important. Poems are fine.  Personal pieces are welcome.  Whatever suits your interest is okay. If it is not okay you will be notified and given a chance to fix it. Be careful of copyrighted material.  Use your own words and your own pictures unless you have permission to use other pictures or use ones that are public domain. Have fun with it.

4. favored profile image36
    favoredposted 3 years ago

I guess you didn't get your answer, but from what I've been reading here people do submit their poetry and personal stories; so as long as it is within guidelines it's probably OK.