How many eBay and Amazon ads are too many or too few?

1. peeples profile image93
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

How many eBay and Amazon ads are too many or too few?

I have yet to figure out how to make money with amazon or eBay. I see that some hubbers have 10 or more capsules for ads. Is there a good number that is not too many and not too few? 10 seems excessive.

2. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

I think your product has to be very related to your hub and you shouldn't overdo it.  I make some Amazon money every month.  Ebay just sucks. If you have those capsules, I'd just remove them unless there's a very specific seller or reason you have them there. 

With Amazon, I tend to use my own descriptions or blurb with the product to say why I use it and how it helped with - whatever my hub is about.  I also put the product right within the part of the hub that is relevant to that product for the most part.  This has helped me make sales. 

What I need to do is some hubs for some bigger ticket items.  I sell a lot of small stuff - but it certainly isn't very much money.  For me, I've never put more than 2 items in hub because more than that I think looks to "sales pitchy".  It also depends on the type of the hub though I suppose. Nothing I have written needs more than one or two.

working