How can you add links to other pages, and is there really a limit of 2 per page?

1. iijuan12 profile image82
    iijuan12posted 3 years ago

How can you add links to other pages, and is there really a limit of 2 per page?

How do I add clickable links to other webpages?

Also, I have read that there is a limit of 2 outbound links per page.  Is that true? I mainly write lesson plans grouped in unit studies, such as Earth Science.  Each unit study is composed of 4-8 lessons (such as Earth's Layers, Fossils, Rocks, Volcanoes, Erosion, etc.) .  Each lesson is a separate webpage.  Previously I had linked the lessons in each unit study together.  Can I really only link 2 of the lessons from the unit study?

2. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

You are limited to two links to any one domain, but there is no limit on the number of domains to which you link. So, you could include unlimited links, as long as they are to different web sites.

To add a link in a text capsule, highlight the text you want to make clickable, and click the icon that looks like a link in a chain. Add the address of the page to which you wish to link in the box indicated.

1. iijuan12 profile image82
      iijuan12posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for the clear explanation! I used html coding while on squidoo, so it's a bit different.  I appreciate your help!

working