jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Why is my traffic going down?

1. SilentMagenta profile image69
    SilentMagentaposted 3 years ago

Why is my traffic going down?

I made sure my poems was thoughtful. I added photos and polls to my new hub. I got a less hub score this time. This hub score thing is getting on my last nerve. I am a part of forums, Q&A and searched other hubs. I wish instead of a score they would just explain what is wrong with it.

2. C.V.Rajan profile image79
    C.V.Rajanposted 3 years ago

Don't bother about Hub scores. Nobody in HP team can ever explain how it really works! It has no relevance to the actual traffic you get.

Now the hard truth is -- poetry is no attraction for Search Engines. Poetry does not get high scores nor high viewership.

You write poetry for your own enjoyment and if someone else reads it and likes it, it is just your luck!

SilentMagentaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I know I changed it a little and added stories to try to gain more traffic. The funny part about it is they wont feature that one. Nor will they explain why its not featured.

3. Kathleen Cochran profile image82
    Kathleen Cochranposted 3 years ago

My traffic has seriously decreased over the past 6 months. It happened suddenly after a long period of steady increase.  I can't help but think something beyond my control has taken place.

SilentMagentaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Me too. I am still waiting for one of my hubs to be featured. This is ridiculous.

working