jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How many hubs will be enough to have so you can make a decent income monthly? Pl

1. profile image62
    JCShealthposted 3 years ago

How many hubs will be enough to have so you can make a decent income monthly? Please help

2. jaydawg808 profile image90
    jaydawg808posted 3 years ago

I guess it depends what is considered "decent" money by your definition. You could have 10 hubs of high quality that makes you a lot money every month. OR, you could have 200 hubs of decent quality  that makes the same amount of money.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I think if you're just starting out now, the chances of making a "decent monthly income" from sites like HP are pretty slim. Google hates content-farm sites like HubPages, they seem to be hell bent on knocking them off one by one through constant changes to their search algorithms - which screw us out of decent search rankings and therefore out of page views..
    You're better off treating your writings here as a hobby and any money you get from it as a bonus. Don't depend on it for a steady, reliable income stream cuz it's never gonna happen for the majority of Hubbers.
    I'm not tryin' to piss in anybody's Cheerios here, I'm just sayin'.

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

it took me 4 years to start earning $10 per month with 1 hub per month. Now, I have 100+ hubs. Actually interacting is very important to get more views. At least 350 views per day could fetch you $1 per day

working