jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How many hubs did it take you before you started to make decent money here?

1. Kathleen Odenthal profile image95
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years ago

How many hubs did it take you before you started to make decent money here?

Just curious how many hubs those of you who make decent money on here had up before you started making decent money every month (at least enough to payout monthly)?

2. GlendaGoodWitch profile image89
    GlendaGoodWitchposted 3 years ago

I don't always make payout yet, but I have around 70 hubs and if I will consistently make payout in 1-2 months.

After I had completed about 30 hubs within four months I just kind of neglected this site until I found that I was making over .50 per day and sometimes $1. This was fuel to encourage me to keep writing. The money comes in, that is for sure, but it really does take time and a lot of writing.

3. Kathleen Odenthal profile image95
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years ago

thanks! this was a very helpful answer glendagoodwitch

4. Kathleen Cochran profile image84
    Kathleen Cochranposted 3 years ago

It was either the 100 hub mark or the two year mark that seemed to be the tipping point for me.  Still can't count on payouts to pay my electric bill, but my HP account seems to have taken on a life of its own even though I'm writing much less than in my first two years.  Good Luck!

1. Kathleen Odenthal profile image95
      Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Ha! I wish I could count on HP to pay my bills but I am just hoping for some steady side cash at some point to help boost my other income sources. Thanks for the feedback Kathleen, I suspected the number was going to be close to 100 hubs for most peo

5. The Examiner-1 profile image76
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

243.566666 LOL I just had to throw that in.
    At the moment I have 43 Hubs and today I went over $1.00. That is through HP - Google ads make hardly anything. I have been writing since I started here searching and thinking for my proper niche. I am about to research something new and it may be the one to make more money.

working