jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What is your highest rated/most trafficked hub? Why do you think its highly rate

1. deecoleworld profile image81
    deecoleworldposted 3 years ago

What is your highest rated/most trafficked hub? Why do you think its highly rated/highly trafficked?

2. Melinda Longoria profile image80
    Melinda Longoriaposted 3 years ago

Mine is is about the greatest vacuum cleaner on the market right now. This vacuum cleaner is so powerful that it can pick a mazda miata up off the ground. This is a revolutionary product that is proven better than Dyson; which was once the best vacuum on the market. It's a lot cheaper too! People are likely sharing my hub with their friends because this product is so great! That's what I guess anyway. :-) What about you?

deecoleworldposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for you response!!! Mine is a hub, titled, Astrology and Money: Indicators of how can YOU make, gain and get MONEY? I think its popular because its talking about money (and everyone wants money, right?).

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

Mine is one titled "Should women be police officers?" The only reason I can say it's highly rated is because it's one of best written hubs. As for reasons for the high traffic, I can think of a few. Some viewers are probably women who are looking for some encouragement to get into law enforcement, some are people trying to decide whether or not women belong in that job, and still others may be people who don't think women should be police officers and hit on the page to read other people's opinions.

deecoleworldposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Its quite a unique topic for a hub!! Thanks for you response!!!

working