jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

who makes the most adsense cash on this site?

1. Brandon E Newman profile image72
    Brandon E Newmanposted 7 years ago

I would like to know if doing this is worthwhile. I could be selling these articles!

1. earnestshub profile image86
      earnestshubposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You think so? Have you tried? The ones I have looked at of yours will not make much money here in my view. smile

2. kirstenblog profile image78
      kirstenblogposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It is up to you Brandon. You could try selling you articles and get paid a one off amount or you can post here and if they attract traffic (SEO optimized etc) you could earn residual income for ages to come. I guess if you cannot write for SEO optimization and keywords you can sell them and let that person deal with the getting traffic side of things but you will always be limited in your earnings that way. I personally would rather learn and practice SEO and all that jazz until I get a good handle on it and build on my earning potential for the future. Remember once you sell an article there is no way you can continue earning from it so will have to keep writing for someone else.

3. Mike Rogers profile image58
      Mike Rogersposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I'd rather have the residual income over selling my intellectual property. My two cents.

2. englightenedsoul profile image61
    englightenedsoulposted 7 years ago

Brandon do you want to know who makes the most adsense cash or how much they earn.Let me tell you there are people earning very decent amount here through adsense.Recently whitney stated that she has earned 900$ in a month from adsense alone.Relache,darkside,Ryan,sunforged,Livewithrichard and many more also makes a decent amount here.As a newbie I am seeing tremendous progress.It is been 9 days for me here and I have earned $3+ already.So If read read and then implement you will definitely succeed.And also it is a fun place to be.

3. englightenedsoul profile image61

Brandon You have started this thread in wrong category.It will affect you as experienced hubber wont find this thread soon to answer your query.

4. sunforged profile image75
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

lol, i already put in the suggestion for a category move. Its not the end of the world, but how would you think this was "food" related?

..and Im not a top earner here,  I just try to milk every possible cent out of the content I have  wink

1. englightenedsoul profile image61
      englightenedsoulposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Sunforged how can we put in the suggestion for category move.I don't know how to do it.And sunforged like any successful entrepreneur you know how to keep your secrets.wink

5. sunforged profile image75
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

the report option has "wrong forum category" as an option. I fdont think its a negative to the poster just helps keep the threads in the right place.

I flag every forum post i see in "help" and "knowledge exchange" that doesnt belong, since thats the section i frequent most, usually they are moved to more appropriate places

6. englightenedsoul profile image61

Thanks for the help sunforged.

7. Misha profile image78
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

To answer the title question - site owners smile

1. englightenedsoul profile image61
      englightenedsoulposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You are absoulutely right!!smile

8. Rik Ravado profile image92
    Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago

Slightly off topic, but Misha is that really you in the white beard sandwiched between those lovely ladies?  This is a clue to the fact that Misha has a good online income and spends it wisely!

9. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

I am on around $1500 this month so far, thats with boosted Christmas earnings.  I earn more on Amazon than Adsense at the moment, Adsense is just one of many ways to make money with Hubpages!

working