jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Does shetoldme help bring significant traffic to your hubs?

1. Sasinib profile image70
    Sasinibposted 6 years ago

Does shetoldme help bring significant traffic to your hubs?

I would really love to know from those who use/used shetoldme. Thanks!

2. Rosie2010 profile image77
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

No, not for me anyways.. some traffic, not significant.  But shetoldme brings in more Adsense earnings for me, as shetoldme is a 100% revenue sharing site.  shetoldme also gives your hubs a backlink and that is good.. we need all the backlinks we could get.

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

It brings me some traffic, but I use it because it's ranked high by Goggle and provides links to my hubs.
    Bottom line is that it doesn't hurt to post your links with them, its free to use and does well on Goggle searches.

4. kafsoa profile image70
    kafsoaposted 6 years ago

Thank you Sasinib for asking this question. Now you're a reason that allowed many people know about this site. Thanks for everybody who answered this question too smile

5. Mark Upshaw profile image59
    Mark Upshawposted 6 years ago

I have noticed zero traffic arriving at my hub or Squidoo lenses from SheToldMe. I monitor all content weekly.

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I DO NOT get significant DIRECT traffic from shetoldme.  Here's the thing though, shetoldme links are "dofollow" links, and Google  values "dofollow" links a lot more than the do "nodofollow" links - so shetoldme links can increase your hub's search engine result page rank.

Shetoldme is still a good site, it doesn't look so great, and isn't ranked high by Google as a domaine. . . .BUT you can still make a bit of money from the adsense ads there.

James "Somebody" who owns shetoldme also owns Best Reviewer, and I DO get a LOT more direct traffic from Best Reviewer than I get from shetoldme.

I hope I've told you something that maybe was useful :=\

I should also point out here something that I was told by "Sunforged," and "Sunforged" is someone I think of as being an absolute and total guru of web marketing - you do NOT get one hundred percent of adsense earnings from shetoldme. . . .even though that is what James is "selling."  You get one hundred percent of the adsens earnings from the adsense ads that run right next to the text of your shetoldme content.  James gets the rest - and you can either say that he's being a liar, or that he is being deceptive with his "100% adsense revenues" advertising.

I just trust what Sunforged says more than what James who owns shetoldme says.

7. amurbach profile image84
    amurbachposted 6 years ago

I've used shetoldme and it has not brought me significant traffic yet.

8. HERBERT ubaldo profile image60
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 6 years ago

I want to use shetoldme me first to answer your question..

9. BayouDumbbells profile image57
    BayouDumbbellsposted 6 years ago

The site has gone 'premium' now, for good or bad.

10. trevorhicks profile image54
    trevorhicksposted 6 years ago

Not much of traffic but of revenue. If you want traffic, then I think this is not the right choice. Well, this is just an opinion.

11. Charlotte B Plum profile image79
    Charlotte B Plumposted 6 years ago

I do not get much traffic from shetoldme, unfortunately.

12. anemometers profile image58
    anemometersposted 6 years ago

I never find these links help very much. I have found that links from powerful sites with good information do make a difference

working