Quick Tip - copyright universal default?

1. GmaGoldie profile image78
    GmaGoldieposted 3 years ago

Quick Tip - copyright universal default?

In setting up a new hub, is there a way to set up the copyright choice so that it is universally applied to all my hubs? Also, I would like to open a new hub and have the same copyright set as a default.

I love the templates and the ability to copy a template - perhaps this default is located if I copy a template?

This may have been covered a long time ago but I am just getting back into writing again. So if this is a tired and worn out subject I apologize.

2. Marie Flint profile image89
    Marie Flintposted 3 years ago

To the best of my knowledge, Kelly, you have to designate each hub individually. Under EDIT mode on the mid-to-lower right-hand side, you always have the choice of listing your copyright or "no notice" for each hub under DISPLAY OPTIONS.

I believe Hub Pages leaves this choice open because sometimes a hub is created using information which is known and/or the author wants to freely share the information with the public without any concern of copyright infringement. It's strictly a matter of personal choice. A few of my own hubs are not copyrighted.

1. GmaGoldie profile image78
      GmaGoldieposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I am slowly going through each and every hub to edit this and include it. Thank you for sharing so I know I am doing it correctly.
      Typically HP automates things so this surprises me that there is no universal setting.

working