Do you promote your hubs using original homemade youtube videos of your own?

1. misslong123 profile image84
    misslong123posted 3 years ago

Do you promote your hubs using original homemade youtube videos of your own?

I have read this is a great way to get viewers of your hubs. They find your youtube video which leads them to your hub. How do you film them? Do you know how to make them with your iPhone or smart phone? How do you make videos when you need to film both hands (how do you hold the camera? Where do you put it?)? I want to make a series of videos using my iPhone using my hands (to show knitting techniques). I'm interested in any ideas. I have MS Live Movie Maker on my laptop but the camera is facing me - again, not ideal for what I'm trying to do. Thanks!! smile

2. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 3 years ago

As I told you earlier, writing Hubs should be at the best a hobby. If there is money motive, then there is not enough money in it, despite putting in lots of time in it.

Any attempt to promote a hub by spending time, effort etc in making a video will be like doing another losing business to prop up an existing losing business!

Think of this: Getting viewership for Hub itself is a daunting task. How do you get viewership for your promotional videos?!!

In Tamil there is a saying "POgatha oorukku vazhi"  -- A path leading to a non-existent village.

1. misslong123 profile image84
      misslong123posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Well I have a youtube video and found them easy to make. Also google loves videos and if you get on page 1, you can put the URL to your hub and gain readers. It works but I don't wanna invest in more $ than my cell bc like u said it's a cost/Ben thng

working