jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

What does it mean to you - a visitor's vote without comments?

1. m abdullah javed profile image78
    m abdullah javedposted 3 years ago

What does it mean to you - a visitor's vote without comments?

2. profile image0
    Stargrrlposted 3 years ago

Maybe they were in a hurry to do something else, or had nothing to say that would be worth saying.  I wouldn't take it personally.

m abdullah javedposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Impressive Stargrrl. Thanks for the response.

3. Ericdierker profile image54
    Ericdierkerposted 3 years ago

I try to leave a note but sometimes I just got nothing to add and I will then vote anyway. A lot of really good hubs are so well done all you could write is something like "ditto". Often I only write a short comment, just to say howdy and show my support.
    Your hubs really get me to thinking without really having something to add to the discussion.
    I am happy to get a view with a vote.
    With all that said there are some unkind people here who just visit to vote down on a hub. Bummer for them not you.

Thanks Ericdierker for your kind words.

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

yes, some people just vote but don't leave comments because don't know what to say.

5. profile image0
    Awesome Harryposted 3 years ago

Any sign of attention expressed by a visitor is great (with or without comments). Even a simple click on the page with your works is appreciated. What really sucks is when you create something, share it with the public, but your labor remains unnoticed.

Thats true Harry, I agree but just wanted to know the exact perception about the matter thats it. Thanks for the response.

working