jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

What does it mean, 43 yrs since comment was made which awaits moderation? Two of

1. Diane Woodson profile image60
    Diane Woodsonposted 4 years ago

What does it mean, 43 yrs since comment was made which awaits moderation? Two of them I have.

OK GUYS I am totally not understanding what on earth this means, I have two comments with 43 years ago next to the name of the person who did them???

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8184240_f260.jpg

2. annart profile image88
    annartposted 4 years ago

I had one of those a few weeks ago and didn't understand it either.  I tend to treat things that make no sense and are unexplainable with mistrust, so I just delete them.  Is it some sort of hacking or a blip?  I'd be interested in seeing if anyone can  answer this one.

1. Diane Woodson profile image60
      Diane Woodsonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Me too just guess I will leave the two comments where they are and let Hubpages figure it out. Good luck and thanks for answering!

3. ketage profile image80
    ketageposted 4 years ago

OMG its a proven case of time travel yikes
    or maybe just a bug in hubpages smile

I am guessing its meant to say 43 hours ago. but if it really worries you just send a screen shot to hubpages and ask them for clarification, if not i would just ignore it.

1. To Start Again profile image79
      To Start Againposted 4 years agoin reply to this

agreed smile

2. annart profile image88
      annartposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Of course! Never thought of that - y and h are close on the keyboard, hence an easy error, yrs instead of hrs.   Well, well!

3. Diane Woodson profile image60
      Diane Woodsonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Its a little like lashing out at sometihng I wrote however they don't point it out so I know which Hub it was??? Thanks for wrtitng.

working