jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

The keep saying ''It could be featured'' , I fix it wait a day and its still say

1. Jamejames profile image60
    Jamejamesposted 3 years ago

The keep saying ''It could be featured'' , I fix it wait a day and its still says this. WHY?!

What makes a hub page spammy? They keep emailing me saying it could be featured. Why cant it,i keep fixing it nothings working.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image75
    Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago

This Blog post talks about products and general spammyness in Hubs.
    http://blog.hubpages.com/2015/01/07/an- … -capsules/

And this FAQ explains what are some spammy elements.
    http://hubpages.com/faq/#Spammy-Elements

1. Lady Guinevere profile image61
      Lady Guinevereposted 3 years agoin reply to this

and low and behold they tell us they are going to be strickter...why don't they just make is simple and tell us they do not want our amazon capsules at all....see how many more leave this site.

2. Jamejames profile image60
      Jamejamesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I see i see thanks

3. Lady Guinevere profile image61
    Lady Guinevereposted 3 years ago

I just had this happen to me.  The spammy parts are all the amazon capsules. I took all of them off on my hub.  Then I went and re-read my hub about 4 times to see what could also be considered spammy.  I did find two sentences that ere alike and I fixed them and then added another section to it and then it passed.  Frustrating thing with mine was that it had already passed the QAP the first go around and then I took some of the amazon capsule out of it and then it did not pass.  The taking out and adding a new text capsule is what got my approved....or so I think.  The moderators are different people and none of them are on the same page me thinks.

4. profile image0
    SteviJayposted 3 years ago

Just keep editing, you are so close to being featured! The photo may be blurry or add more capsules..just keep tweeking your hub you will get there. Good Luck!

1. Jamejames profile image60
      Jamejamesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

thanks man

working