jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Why are my hubs becoming unfeatured?

1. Engelta profile image71
    Engeltaposted 3 years ago

Why are my hubs becoming unfeatured?

I have noticed two hubs becoming unfeatured a couple of weeks ago, and now are like 10 more! They get the half black half white circle, which means according to Hubpages that they do not have sufficient engagement [what does this mean?] and Hubpages mentions I have to update my hub with recent information, etc.
    I have tried to do that to both of the first hubs that got the circle, by editing text, adding another text capsule, and photos, but nothing changed..
    Somebody can help? Thanks

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

"engagement" is a fancy word for "traffic," i.e. it's not getting enough page views.

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

Less traffic to meet the requirement, although i am not sure how many views are consider eniugh, i share my hubs at sharemedia, solve everything

Engeltaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for the advice smile)

4. liesl5858 profile image83
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

I have some hubs couple of weeks ago becoming unfeatured and I did a few tweaks and now they are featured again. They are not receiving enough traffic but I have no idea how much traffic we are suppose to have to be featured. I have one or two hubs doing well with traffic and then you get some that don't. Just add a bit more to your hub and then it will be featured again.

Engeltaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I will try to. Thank you smile

working