jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Is anyone else perturbed about the Amazon or Ebay product ratio to text count ru

1. NiaG profile image90
    NiaGposted 3 years ago

Is anyone else perturbed about the Amazon or Ebay product ratio to text count rule?

I think it's kind of ridiculous. If this affects you, will you change your hub?

2. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

Not at all, I think it was necessary and I'm happy to see the changes.  In fact, they may not go far enough.  HubPages needs to improve how this site is seen by Google and ensure that the users are getting a quality experience. Whatever steps ensure that are welcome because they help all of us ultimately.  A good hub can make sales without multitudes of Amazon and Ebay Capsules.

1. NiaG profile image90
      NiaGposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I understand to an extent but when I have a hub with only 3 capsules it's judged because it doesn't have enough text on it. Seems a bit unfair. Another of my popular hubs has 3 capsules/section. Only to help students choose the right books for school

3. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

Nobody searches the web for content that's nothing but ads, so no, I'm not bothered by it at all. The emphasis should be on content, not on advertising. I rarely put more than one Amazon capsule into an article, and I don't use eBay at all.

working