MY new hub dropped my rank very much

1. humzayunas profile image59
    humzayunasposted 2 years ago

MY new hub dropped my rank very much

Hi guys My latest hub I've published with total my own writing and thinking. It's full unique . But still my hubber rank down and hub also not published.

2. prektjr.dc profile image86
    prektjr.dcposted 2 years ago

I have not read your hubs, so this is strictly some things you might check.  Be sure your hubs have a subject that will be read by lots of people and not only interesting to a few.  Check your hubs for spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes and punctuation mistakes.  Fix all of them that you find.  THEN...have someone else read them and check for mistakes.  Be brave and let them be honest!  It will only help you if they are honest with you.  All your hubs should be your own writing and totally unique.  Go back and change those which are not completely your writing.  You can get your hubs up to the best standards and with a little time, you will find that you are writing better and faster.  Good luck!

1. humzayunas profile image59
      humzayunasposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Kindly check my hub " how to get girlfriend fast" I've check all this and also check the data sad ........ I've written this my self and also published it sad but still  not getting approved and many of the peoples are searching about this smile

Closed to reply

working