Are poems good hubs ?

1. Sartazpal Billing profile image64
    Sartazpal Billingposted 3 years ago

Are poems good hubs ?

2. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

In terms of making money, no poems are not good hubs. Since they are new/original content, the likelihood of anyone finding them in a search engine is microscopic. If you're just looking for a place to post your poems, so you can share them with other people, then it's not a bad hub. Just don't expect to hit it big as a writer by posting creative writing on HubPages.

3. tsmog profile image84
    tsmogposted 3 years ago

A good hub as in passes the QAP as featured hub is very unlikely and unusual it seems. There are exceptions such as when a poem is an element of a hub and related to the hub content. You can write about poetry - style, genre, type, and etc and be inclusive with a poem and odds are better being featured. Other poets may have better suggestions from their experience.

Generally when I write and post a poem I expect it to be not featured and have a greater social enterprise than commercial enterprise. I delete them rather quickly too as they dwindle or unpublish. They have a propensity to pull the hubber score down. Some I republish like a Mother's Day poem, another holiday, cultural event and etc. The exposure is solely the initiative of the hubber and that network when unfeatured.