jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Why my recently published hub is not showing up on my profile?

1. Venkatachari M profile image42
    Venkatachari Mposted 3 years ago

Why my recently published hub is not showing up on my profile?

I have recently published a hub titled "Do you realize it? The Magic of Words" yesterday. I am receiving comments on it and views are showing on my account. But the hub itself is not appearing in my profile page. Only 24 hubs are showing there and this 25th hub is not there. I think there is some glitch in the mechanism. So, reporting here.

2. Jeremy Gill profile image96
    Jeremy Gillposted 3 years ago

Hi, Venkatachari. Whenever I publish a hub, it takes it about 12-24 hours to appear on my profile, but I can find it if I click "My activity" on my profile's page. I think there's just a delay for the system to update your profile page. If it's not on there after a full day, then I'd talk to Hubpages with the "help" tab.

Venkatachari Mposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, for your reply. They have fixed it and now it is appearing there. I am worried because I received the accolade email from HubPages immediately after 4 hours of publishing my hub that all 25 hubs are featured. And there are 6 comments also

3. MarieLB profile image82
    MarieLBposted 3 years ago

Glad all is well Venkatachari M.  I guess if we hang around for the next 4 years or so we will get used to these glitches!  Sounds to me as if HP is understaffed and rely on automated systems.
    I shall have to go read your latest asap!

Venkatachari Mposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, Marie. You are right. We will become habituated to all this. But concern and excitement will also be there always.

working