jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Do you still use Ebay capsules? Has it made any money for you or do you use only

1. mastergreen profile image78
    mastergreenposted 3 years ago

Do you still use Ebay capsules? Has it made any money for you or do you use only amazon capsules?

What's better? Ebay capsules or Amazon ones? Have you made any money at all from Ebay? Seems less likely. What are your experiences of Ebay?

2. peachpurple profile image84
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

yes i still use ebay and amazon for the past 5 years for my hubs even though i had earned 3 cents for ebay and 8 cents for amazon.

1. mastergreen profile image78
      mastergreenposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for that. I knew ebay wasn't really worth anything.

3. TeriSilver profile image97
    TeriSilverposted 3 years ago

For me ...  eBay, such as it is.  I actually had someone purchase an item on eBay from a link on my hub that brought me a few hundred dollars in commission .... it was a pricey item, indeed.  That has only happened once and I think it's a fluke but it was a great surprise.  I only use Amazon for books or items that would help the reader further their experience, based on the topic of my hub.  I can't say Amazon has earned me anything, if only a penny or two.  The difference, though, is based on what your hub is about and whether an eBay product would enhance it or turn it into spam. I consider the options on a case by case basis.

working