jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Will HubPages eventually make editing hubs possible on it's mobile-friendly vers

1. Tamarajo profile image97
    Tamarajoposted 2 years ago

Will HubPages eventually make editing hubs possible on it's mobile-friendly version?

Currently I can edit on an android tablet but not my Galaxy s5.  I would like the option to edit from my phone if necessary and am wondering if that will be made possible any time soon.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image74
    Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago

Yes, this is a long-term goal.
    Currently many mobile browsers have an option to display the desktop version of a page.
    Here are instructions for doing so on Chrome.
    http://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-reque … r-android/

Tamarajoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you.  I look forward to being able to edit on the mobile version.

3. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

Many people gad asked thisquestion but hp hasn't done any updates for mobile user yet

4. profile image0
    Aliurposted 2 years ago

I don't know if they're going to make it possible in any time soon. But I will do tell you a hack to do this. Open HubPages.com on your mobile browser then click on the upper left ticker which says hubs, questions, profile etc. Scroll down a little bit and you will see an option of Desktop Website, just click on it and make sure you have website preference of your browser selected to desktop view! I would prefer chrome or the main browser for that. Do tell me if it helps! smile

Yes this works, very helpful.  Thank you.

2. profile image0
      Aliurposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Glad I helped you, Tamara! smile Have a good day ahead. Looking forward to write a forum on this one so that a large number of people can benefit from this hack of mine! smile

3. Tamarajo profile image97

One issue with both suggestions on how to get to the desktop version is that on a phone the font is so small it is difficult to work with. To enlarge the font requires panning on the page.

4. profile image0

It's a bit of a easy if you rotate your phone to left or right.

5. Tamarajo profile image97

Silly me!  Thank you again : )

6. profile image0

Haha! big_smile it's okay.

working