jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do I need to also activate Google Analytics to earn money on this site? What doe

1. lisavanvorst profile image78
    lisavanvorstposted 2 years ago

Do I need to also activate Google Analytics to earn money on this site? What does Analytics do for

me? I really want to see earning on this site, been two years and still don't get how to make money. Sure hub content and views is important, but I feel like I am missing something.

2. profile image0
    mikeydcarroll67posted 2 years ago

Analytics essentially measures traffic (in a round about way). It is not essential for any site to earn money, but it helps you to see where people are going and can be a way to help you increase what you earn.

3. Jodah profile image89
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

Many hubbers swear by Google analytics as a way of measuring their traffic but I find it tedious and a waste of time in my situation. Each to his own, but it isn't necessary for making money here.

4. Glenn Stok profile image98
    Glenn Stokposted 2 years ago

If you want to consider your online writing as a business then you should indeed include using Google Analytics in your business plan.

Although it is not necessary to earn money, paying attention to the information Google provides will help you avoid being clueless as to why you are earning money or not.

The various analytics reports give you a heads-up on which of your hubs are working and why, as well as which are failing and why.

Of course you will need to educate yourself with how to read the reports and get the useful information out of them. There are a lot of helpful hubs people have written to guide you.

working