New in HubPages need help

1. Wedding in Paris profile image59
    Wedding in Parisposted 2 years ago

New in HubPages need help

Hello, I signed in HubPages recently, and am struggling through.  I started by creating someting which represents me & my interests , e.g. bridal bouquets & what is trendy now. 
    First, I made it brief & it didn't the quality guidelines.
    Second, I tried to express my thoughts more thouroughly.  This time HubPages thought spam using automated software or so. 
    I am not native, I live in France.  Maybe my English could sound somewhst French or out of textbook, but I never use automated softs.  I can think and exress in English. 
    Any way I can get attention and pass guidelines?
    Thanks.

2. lisavollrath profile image98
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

Based on your question and your bio, your written English is not very good, and that could be why you're running into problems.

Also, since your bio is promotional, I'm guessing you might be writing articles that promote your business. You might want to visit the Learning Center and the FAQ to find out why your content is tripping the spam filter.

1. Wedding in Paris profile image59
      Wedding in Parisposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, Lisa.  Even though my bio is more of my company, than me, my article wasn't talking of my business.  It was describing a topic  - what is a good bouquet looks like in French wedding nowadays.  It seems with my English I can't pass then sad

working