jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How do you gain followers?

1. MFPrincess profile image85
    MFPrincessposted 2 years ago

How do you gain followers?

2. aminebombom profile image82
    aminebombomposted 2 years ago

Thats a good question, all my 14 followers are my friends from squidoo, hubpages is a good community, but somehow i feel like squidoo for me was a great community.
    Here some people tend to be competitive with too much intensity, there also some good kinded people who would still answer newbies questions from sunset till sunrise

1. MFPrincess profile image85
      MFPrincessposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, yeh I was wondering! I like to write random things...pretty much whatever is going through my head at that time! smile I guess it's up to people like yourself then for people like me to have followers smile

3. Beaddoodler profile image74
    Beaddoodlerposted 2 years ago

Check out other hubs that are of interest to you. Comment on them. Check out their other hubs and if their writing style and subjects please you follow them. Gaining followers is all about give and take.

4. thranax profile image55
    thranaxposted 2 years ago

I answer questions, hope other hubbers read a hub or seven,  and then if they like me they follow me. I also used to get most of my followers from the forums, which I haven't posted in for a few years now. Following others and leaving fanmail has no negative impact on you or them at all. Its great to see new followers and sometimes you find you should have been following the person who followed you back for a long time but just haven't found them yet! Lastly, people who do comment on my hubs and hubs I comment on seem to become followers/following.

Remember - every fan you make or follow on Hubpages could have a significant role in helping you achieve success elsewhere like on social media or blogs! When I see hubbers i recognize I follow them right away on most social media and I tell them im from Hubpages too - some nice ones says "Hey your finally here! Good to see familiar faces around!" or something similar to that effect.

~thranax~

working