What is a widget and how do you delete them.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image99
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago

What is a widget and how do you delete them.

I have heard this term for years and have no idea what it is.  Now there's something about Chrome and flash player that may require removing widgets somewhere...how in the heck can you remove them if you don't even know what they are!  No, I don't have other sites, but I might one day.  Sooooo....anybody?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12614662_f260.jpg

2. Venkatachari M profile image57
    Venkatachari Mposted 2 years ago

It is kind of application which works as a button placed on your blog to view information other than your blog posts. For example, if one likes to view your profile bio, statistics of total views, your other blogs, other blogs liked by you, follow buttons and your social media sites to follow you there also, like that. All these buttons are known as widgets. All the buttons you find here on hubpages are also the same widget applications.
    To remove a widget, you will click the layout or customise button in the options menu and enter into the editing mode by clicking widgets. You can add or remove widgets there. To add widget, there will be options to select from many widgets. You will select the one that suits you. There will be brief description of each widget, generally when you browse through the widgets so that you can select as per your needs.

working