jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Is anyone having problems creating more than 2 columns with Charts?

1. My Esoteric profile image91
    My Esotericposted 2 years ago

Is anyone having problems creating more than 2 columns with Charts?

My first chart in a hub stopped me at 7 columns and about 15 rows; I figured I had simply run out of room.  So I created a new chart to continue the columns; I couldn't create a fourth column with 15 rows.  Then I tried another new chart with 4 columns and one row; only displayed three columns. Now I am writing this question

2. tsmog profile image81
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

It worked for me. Yes, there is a limit to how big a table can be. I am unsure if it is a character count or column count. I usually upload with .csv option and not create a manual table. I just learned with the manual process the table by default is only 3 columns wide. It will show a 4th column in Grey. That is not a 'Live' fourth column. At that point one must 'Insert' a new column. The 'Insert/Delete Column/Row queue window' at the upper left must be used for that.

1. My Esoteric profile image91
      My Esotericposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you.  I tried .csv but couldn't get to work the first time and haven't been back to try again.

2. tsmog profile image81
      tsmogposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Your Welcome. I hope it all came together making your table. That I am sure can be frustrating when on roll creating a hub.

working