jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your favorite Hub that you have ever published? Is it because you like i

1. wiserworld profile image91
    wiserworldposted 2 years ago

What is your favorite Hub that you have ever published? Is it because you like it or it makes you $?

2. Sakshi Davessar profile image69
    Sakshi Davessarposted 2 years ago

I am new to hub pages. I have hardly published 5 hubs and the one i like is "They say something". I haven't fetched any money yet but i still like the hub because it relates the Earth and nature with the human beings and their relations smile

3. ronbergeron profile image85
    ronbergeronposted 2 years ago

So far, mine is "Improve Your Job By Improving Your Relationship With Your Boss". http://hub.me/ag8Ef

It contains information that I've learned over the 35 years that I've been working, both as an employee and as a manager.

I like it because I think the information in it can make a difference to both employees and managers. It can improve self-satisfaction and compensation for employees and make the manager's job easier. That makes things a little bit better for everyone involved.

4. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 2 years ago

A difficult question, actually.  I have a few favorites (as well as a few hubs that are not so much due to needing work) but the ones that were fun to write are at the top of the list, and the first of those is my third hub, Accenting Southern: A Comfortable Heritage.  I always think about taking time to write fun stuff but busyness with life's stuff and such seems to get in the way.  Anniversary hubs can be fun to write, and even project hubs can be turned into the stuff of fairy tales, so it's not always as hard as it seems to have fun writing.  And if we aren't having some good clean fun along the way, it's time to give it up!  smile

working