I am Following 829 Hubbers. Why is it that only 6 or so show up a day in Notifi

1. Perspycacious profile image81
    Perspycaciousposted 2 years ago

I am Following 829 Hubbers.  Why is it that only 6 or so show up a day in Notifications (,007)?

Are only seven tenths of one percent of the Hubbers I am following actually active on any given day? Or, shouldn't Notifications be showing me the activity of any Hubber I am following, without my having to search for each one's activity?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

I suspect you would only get notifications if they are posting new hubs or possibly new questions. They may be active in other ways though such as responding questions and leaving comments on other's hubs.
    There was a time when people felt bombarded by email notifications! smile
    Today you're not even notified that you have a "new follower" and sometimes you may not get an email notification of a new comment placed on one of your hubs. Always click on Explore and feeds.

3. Jodah profile image88
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

Demas, I am receiving about 50 email notifications a day on new hubs and activity by those I follow, as well as the weekly 'recent notifications from HubPages, and advice when I have a new follower or fan mail. I have trouble keeping up. Do you have email notifications activated?