jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Why do I only get notifications for some of the questions I am following?

1. calynbana profile image81
    calynbanaposted 4 years ago

Why do I only get notifications for some of the questions I am following?

I often don't notice comments because there is no notification, but for some of the questions I follow I always get a notification. Why does that happen?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

I have noticed the same here recently Caly. I am also not getting all the notifications for hubs that have been written. This bothers me because I like to keep up with my followers.

3. ComfortB profile image87
    ComfortBposted 4 years ago

If you go to Hubpages homepage, you'll see a 'filters' link to the left of your profile photo. Click that link. You'll notice your pane to the right, where your photo used to be, now contains filters. Your filters can be changed to reflect only what you want to see. You can filter By Type, filter by topics, or by hubs, or by questions or, just by followers. I usually choose the 'All Topics' filter option to show all.....

Play around with the different options so you'll know how it works. smile

1. calynbana profile image81
      calynbanaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Awesome, thanks for the help smile

4. That Grrl profile image63
    That Grrlposted 4 years ago

Check if you are following all of them or not. I usually unfollow anything that isn't recent.

5. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 4 years ago

Same here... Do not get notifications of all my followers. Though I have followed the instructions as ComfortB, suggested here in the answer.

working