jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How much do you earn from hubpage?

1. hudiyo profile image59
    hudiyoposted 23 months ago

How much do you earn from hubpage?

2. bydojo profile image84
    bydojoposted 23 months ago

I think I earned 40 cents. With 5 hubs. Truth be told, I was pretty inactive here for 2 years or so.

1. hudiyo profile image59
      hudiyoposted 23 months agoin reply to this

40 cents in 2 years??

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 23 months ago

Revealing actual amounts is against Da Rules, so let's just say I get some occasional beer money from it, two or three times a year.

4. fpherj48 profile image75
    fpherj48posted 23 months ago

Randy....I see you have joined very recently~~"Welcome" to Hubpages.  Among the list of things that can be helpful to new members is to spend some time reading through The Learning Center.   Most all important/necessary HP info, details & rules can be found there.  It is worth your time & effort to read the accurate & official info presented by Administration.

It is frowned upon to discuss explicit earnings, not to mention the fact that income here changes continually.  What I will tell you without hesitation is that if you "expect" to make a fortune, you're literally DREAMING.  For the vast majority of writers in our community, we make a little extra spending money, maybe monthly, maybe not. "Few" make enough to pay a bill per month...?

This is not to say you won't benefit in many other ways. Your experience here will be what you choose it to be.  Good luck,   Paula

5. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 23 months ago

I earn pizza money from this. I earn enough to buy a few pizzas each month - not nothing, not enough to pay major bills.

working