jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What boggles your mind these days?

1. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 21 months ago

What boggles your mind these days?

2. jackclee lm profile image80
    jackclee lmposted 21 months ago

The stupidity of the American public. The man on the street interview is shocking. How can we survive if 50 percent of the people have no idea of our Constitution and how government suppose to work.

3. Stella Kaye profile image90
    Stella Kayeposted 21 months ago

The fact that so many people are so unwilling to pay for the roof over their own heads and have absolutely no scruples about swindling their landlord out of the rent due.

1. Venkatachari M profile image53
      Venkatachari Mposted 21 months agoin reply to this

But people like me are paying large sums of rent without any grievance.

4. Venkatachari M profile image53
    Venkatachari Mposted 21 months ago

How to make people ethical, moral and honest.

5. KEPitz1005 profile image60
    KEPitz1005posted 21 months ago

81 yr old ladies with 17 cats who question the cleaning up of cat poop - the logic being that they'll just poop more, so why bother?
    Oops. Sorry. That's probably a bit too specific. Rough morning. *sigh*
    Oh yeah - and the stupidity of people today. Common sense is in short supply.

6. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 21 months ago

how to earn money online. I am earning pretty slow here and there.
    15 cents at Hubpages, elsewhere 20cents to 70 cents. Just too slow to earn a cup of coffee

7. kj force profile image74
    kj forceposted 21 months ago

Society...Ignorance by choice...education and the lack of...strict dress codes, but inter sexual bathrooms / locker rooms in schools ( mixed message there ).....to sum it up take everything we have been taught, turn it upside down , inside out, and welcome to the world today;;;and let's not forget..delete the empathy and apathy...just my opinion...

working