jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Are there any smaller hubs I can follow and will follow me back

1. Kiara Williams profile image67
    Kiara Williamsposted 22 months ago

Are there any smaller hubs I can follow and will follow me back

Im trying to get some traffic with my hubs and woukd love to do the same for my fellow smaller hubs.

2. lions44 profile image98
    lions44posted 22 months ago

Look for hubbers with similar interests or issues you want to explore. I see your first hub was on the Orlando attack. Current events and social issues interest you primarily? Music? College life? 

Social issues are very popular on HP.  And we have a wide variety of age groups and opinions.   Type Orlando in your search box or guns, etc.  Then you might see where you want to go. Be patient. Traffic will come if you use every avenue available.

1. Kiara Williams profile image67
      Kiara Williamsposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Thank you so much for the advice and help!

3. iggy7117 profile image80
    iggy7117posted 22 months ago

Follow hubbers and comment on hubs that are related you yours. Comments are good to show interest in your hubs. I left you one that may be considered controversial. Controversy is good for starting conversations and getting comments. Is is not a good practice on subjects that could be explosive so use it with caution.

Put images in your hubs and share them to social media sites, create backlinks to your hubs from sites that are related to your topic.

Learn SEO and how to use keywords, good keywords will get you ranked in Google and other search engines to build an organic traffic stream.    Good Luck...

4. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 22 months ago

I find the best way to get traffic through other members of this site is to go create some good comments on their work. This will make them take notice of you and probably go check out your work. I know this is what I do when I get comments from members of the hubpages community.

working