What would go through your mind?

1. Becky Winter profile image60
    Becky Winterposted 19 months ago

What would go through your mind?

So... I went to Mexico for a holiday today, I went on a boat for a party!
    So when you look over the boat I saw beautiful fish swimming so everyone was jumping into the water off the boat including myself and the fish had disappeared so I was looking around seen a fin.

Loads of thoughts were going in my mind 'if it's a shark stay calm! There was a lot of chummy people in the water, the shark would rather pork chops then spare rib'

Anyways obviously all these thoughts went through my mind! Then...

Out comes a f**king dolphin.
    (Please don't take offence just want to share my day)

2. louiseelcross profile image84
    louiseelcrossposted 19 months ago

Sounds like an amazing experience. I would love to be in the water with a dolphin. One day I will arrange to do it but right now water deeper than the knee level is a bit scary. If I did come across a shark I probably would panic and think I am in big trouble now, but to see a dolphin would be absolutely amazing. I did stroke a dolphin in a sea life show when I was little but it lifted itself out of water so I could reach it. It was a lovely feeling. Thanks for sharing.

3. Becky Winter profile image60
    Becky Winterposted 19 months ago

That sounds like an experience. Trust me I was in two minds about going into that water because of how deep it was, but I thought it's quite clear as I could see the fish but it's a totally different story once you are in the water haha! wish I had touched it but it was just being a little cheeky. Wanted to have a closer look at us then swam below us.