jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Anyone experiencing a significant drop in traffic within the past week or so?

1. simplehappylife profile image84
    simplehappylifeposted 10 months ago

Anyone experiencing a significant drop in traffic within the past week or so?

I wonder if Hubpages is going through some heavy changes at the moment (I wish they would send a bulletin/post out about it).  I have a handful of articles that usually do very well in regards to traffic, but in the past week or so, the numbers have dropped by half.  I saw someone else mention a noticable drop in traffic (sorry, I couldn't find that post again).  Just wondering if anyone has any insight into what is going on with Hubpages.  It's been a while since they've updated us on what's going on.

2. Rock_nj profile image93
    Rock_njposted 10 months ago

I had a drop about a week ago, but it seems to be back to normal lately.  There was a new Google update that appear to affect HubPages a few weeks ago.

1. simplehappylife profile image84
      simplehappylifeposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Do you think that that is what we're experiencing?  My traffic seems to have improved slightly, not by much though.  Hopefully, it'll get back up again. Thanks John smile

3. Dean Traylor profile image94
    Dean Traylorposted 10 months ago

Actually the drop started over a month ago. Still, the last two days I've seen it creep back up, slightly.

working