I am a beginner in Hubpages . I have no idea how to start what should I do?

1. baisil m joy profile image61
    baisil m joyposted 10 months ago

I am a beginner in Hubpages . I have no idea how to start what should I do?

2. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 10 months ago

Baisil.....There are any number of ways to get yourself off to a good start here on HP.....and by the way, "Welcome, I wish you much success."
    If you haven't already gone to HP Homepage, you may want to do this.  Learn what the site itself is all about and familiarize yourself with the staff.
    Read the entire Learning Center and know that this is the place you will use as reference as you go along. 
    Then you may like to spend some time just browsing around, viewing & reading some of the many articles (Hubs) published by the excellent writers who make up our current and past memberships. 
    When you choose to begin writing, simply click on "start writing" or "start a new hub"....as you read the instructions, you will find they are easy to follow.  Should you encounter difficulties or have questions, help is readily available from several sources: 1) The learning center  2) HP tutorials written by other writers 3) Most hubbers are more than happy to help you with advice, instructions and suggestions...just ASK....on each of our profile pages, there is a contact click for you to reach us via email individually if you choose. 3) If need be, you can always contact the staff at  Team@hubpages.com. 
    Best of luck to you.   To New beginnings, Paula

1. baisil m joy profile image61
      baisil m joyposted 10 months agoin reply to this

where is the learning Center?

working