I want an idea on writing a letter to principal on wearing hijab.. as im not all

1. profile image58
    Maliha9643posted 10 months ago

I want an idea on writing a letter to principal on wearing hijab.. as im not allowed to.

Joining college wr its a coed

2. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 10 months ago

Whether you get to wear the hijab or not, being very respectful of the rules in your school will help you in many ways and it will help others be more respectful of the reason you want to wear it.

So, in your letter you should express that you will certainly abide by the rules but that you are asking for help to understand why the rules do not allow what you want. You can then make a respectful request for a change in the rules.

Remember, though, you must truly be respectful and not just use the idea of being respectful to manipulate a change so you can have what you want.  If you are just being manipulative you will harm first yourself, then others in the end.

If you are deceitful about your attitude on the matter of following the rules in any way you will greatly degrade yourself so give the whole idea up before falling into that trap.

3. savvydating profile image94
    savvydatingposted 10 months ago

Do you live in France where hijab is not always permitted? I am not aware of any U.S. Schools that do not allow the hijab.

working