jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

My article cleaning hacks is getting low traffic. I published it yesterday. How

1. Jeanna218 profile image79
    Jeanna218posted 10 months ago

My article cleaning hacks is getting low traffic. I published it yesterday. How do I get traffic?

2. PGupta0919 profile image91
    PGupta0919posted 10 months ago

Try publicizing it on social network websites like Twitter, Facebook etc. to get traffic on your website.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 10 months ago

You just published it yesterday? Have some patience!

4. WiccanSage profile image95
    WiccanSageposted 10 months ago

Hi, welcome. I see you're new to HP?

I'm not sure what your expectations are. Rarely do people open accounts, post an article and go viral within hours.

HP has to be thought of as a long-term investment. You have to put in a lot of work (excellent hubs, marketing, etc) before you start getting regular traffic that's going to result in you earning some cash. Most people don't hit their first $50+ payout for months. 

You can certainly start sharing (being careful not to spam) your articles on social media and it may generate some traffic... but to really build that audience over time, to move your articles up in the search engine ranks and start drawing people, just keep writing, polish your hubs and keep publishing. Do research on the internet for great ways to market web content and try different methods.

In time, those who persist and are successful and finding what works can make a nice little side income from HP, a few make even more, but it'll definitely be a process. You could get lucky and something can go mega-viral really quickly but that's such a rare occurrence, like winning the lottery, I wouldn't count on it.

working