This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

What should I do after getting approved by google adsense?

1. light20 profile image81
    light20posted 11 months ago

What should I do after getting approved by google adsense?

just got approved by google adsense...i'm wondering if there is something I need to do after that with my hp account...How do I make sure that everything's good to go?

2. tomsmithnow profile image85
    tomsmithnowposted 11 months ago

Once you are fully connected to Google AdSense, and you are active in your AdSense Earnings Settings, HP places the ads for you.

Hope this helps.

1. light20 profile image81
      light20posted 11 months agoin reply to this

Hi, thank you for your response. Do i need to do something in my google adsense interface? Im getting anxious because im seeing no reports of my adsense earnings while i do in hp.

2. tomsmithnow profile image85
      tomsmithnowposted 11 months agoin reply to this

You're welcome, Nathan. I just got fully connected to AdSense myself. It is my understanding you do not need to do anything once you are fully connected. Of course, my est. earnings only show as zero on my AdSense acct. too, but I just got connected.

3. light20 profile image81
      light20posted 11 months agoin reply to this

Okay, now i feel more at ease...Everything seems good to go and thank you once again Tomi for the quick response. I'll just wait for few more days and see if anything comes up in my adsense account. big_smile

4. tomsmithnow profile image85
      tomsmithnowposted 11 months agoin reply to this

You're welcome, Lanao. Sorry, I called you Nathan, been trying to answer too many questions today. Good luck. Hope all goes well for you.

working