This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

I've been experiencing, I guess you could say strange things and I'm a bit worri

1. profile image58
    slytherinpenguinposted 7 months ago

I've been experiencing, I guess you could say strange things and I'm a bit worried.

So a few days ago I heard two knocks on my bedroom door that was locked and without even thinking I called for my mom to ask her what she wanted. She was out getting groceries and I knew that I was home alone but I thought maybe she came home early. When I got no reply I decided not to open the door and check things out but I checked the time, 8:24pm. A while later I go out to get water and my mom had just gotten home. I asked her when she got home and she did come home at 9. Then today while I was in bed resting, something yanked me off of my pillow and I moved at least an entire foot down.

2. fpherj48 profile image78
    fpherj48posted 7 months ago

slyther.....Seems quite apparent you need to find a new supplier.  Your current one is obviously lacing his product with some sort of nasty hallucinogen.  Report him to the Better Business Bureau too!

working