jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Did you see ghosts or spirits, or even strange things when you were younger?

1. DeanSexton profile image60
    DeanSextonposted 5 years ago

Did you see ghosts or spirits, or even strange things when you were younger?

I did, really scary stuff and I was just curious if there was anyone else out there who shared my often terrifying gift. I still suffer from some strange sort of third sight, but it its nowhere near as strong, thank Jebus. I remember some of the frightening images from my childhood almost clearly, and that's usually where the inspiration for my story's are drawn.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6722730_f260.jpg

2. Shawn May Scott profile image59
    Shawn May Scottposted 5 years ago

Hi Dean and welcome to Hubpages. Yes I saw ghosts when I was a child. I was dismissed as being silly and looking for attention so I spent much of my time alone with this phenomenon. To this day I still see and hear thing that others do not or quickly dismiss because they do not wish to aknowledge where it truly came from. It took a long time to come to peace with this gift/ability but now I know it is part of me and I have come to accept the intrusions. Blessed Be.

1. DeanSexton profile image60
      DeanSextonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Same here, and my wife is the same as well! I actually have a woman and two children living in my house. The children are always getting into trouble turning on the television in my step sons room to watch cartoons. Great answer, and blessed be!

3. Msmillar profile image96
    Msmillarposted 5 years ago

I had/have the same bio as you! As a child they were vivid and frequent. I felt like I was nuts or something. I hated "seeing" things.  I tried so hard to make it go away. It doesn't go away. lol. I've grown up and accept it now. The experiences aren't as often now but they're still happening. I wish I could "see" what I want instead of all the random things. No controlling it. Oh well!

4. Daniella Lopez profile image95
    Daniella Lopezposted 5 years ago

What an amazing gift! I've never actually been able to see spirits or ghosts, but I have always been able to feel them and to know that they're near.

working