jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Does your highest earning Hub surprise you?

1. lovetherain profile image80
    lovetherainposted 4 months ago

Does your highest earning Hub surprise you?

Is it unexpected?

2. sarahspradlin profile image96
    sarahspradlinposted 4 months ago

So far mine has. I've made several in depth articles about finding an apartment, overcoming issues with your complex, fostering, unique ways to be kind this Christmas and my two "best" took me all of 20 minutes to write are about how to make slime.....

3. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 4 months ago

No. My highest earning article is a how-to. It is the only how-to article I have and is it is unique in the sense there is not any competition on Google. It is how-to level a concrete bird bath. Not a very popular topic, but it gets upward to a dozen views a day. I wish I had more how-to articles that are unique and popular. I should put on my thinking cap ;-)

1. sarahspradlin profile image96
      sarahspradlinposted 4 months agoin reply to this

My new thing is anytime I go to Google something...see if i can write about it lol.

2. tsmog profile image83
      tsmogposted 4 months agoin reply to this

You are off to a great start Sarah. I see most of your articles on the Niche sites. Kudos! That is a plus for traffic. Two things to remember is writing for the internet is a learning experience and an adventure. And, it always begins with writing.

4. anusha15 profile image90
    anusha15posted 4 months ago

Frequently. My highest earning hub at one point of time in 2014 was getting me 1500+ views per day. Yeah, that's right -- per day -- that one hub. The highest that I noted was above 2300 views.

And then it went down, now it won't get even 500 views. And the worst part that I've noticed about this whole scenario is, there is not a lot you can do about it. The other articles available on the same topic, various algorithm updates by Search engines and many other reasons are just beyond your control.

All you can do is, get the research done properly, and put in your best efforts, whether it's the content or the presentation.

working